I decided to spruce up the look of Pikes Peak Life from the generic theme to something more Colorado. I think this new theme does the trick, thoughts?
We recently bought our first home and have been busy remodeling the past three weeks so posts have been scarce but I’m going to try to get more good content posted on Pikes Peak Life. I’m also switching to Verizon this month (why do I care you ask? read on) which means a new phone, which means I finally get my Android phone, which means many more fun photos on the bl
og! And with the WordPress Mobile App I will be able to post more short posts while I’m out-and-about too.
I’ve got some catching up to do posting my summer activities which include:
- Mountain biking with my dad around Rampart Reservoir
- Hiking to St. Mary’s Falls with two friends
- Views of the Colorado Springs Front Range from around town
- My preview of the new BierWerks brewery opening soon in Woodland Park
- Fun wildlife photos including bears, baby deer, bunnys and birds
So keep checking back, new content will be up soon!